Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Search


Little girl searching
Body of a woman wasting
Tears shed as she is discarded once more
Broken hearted with her face to the floor
Am I not worthy of love?
All the while her Maker weeps as she gives herself away
Longing to heal the brokenness from the lack of embrace
Arms wide open, there He stands
With a precious rose in His hands
You are beautiful my child, so dear to Me
Come let Me show you what you were created to be
I have made you precious with a beauty so rare
Not so that others can dampen your flair
You are my daughter, a sight to behold
A precious gem shimmering with gold
My love for you is greater than you see
And your worth is found only in Me
I value you deeply and long for your love
Take My hand and I'll lavish you with joy from above
In Me you are new
Trust, I'll show you what to do
It’s a new journey, one step at a time
Where you will find peace of mind
Come as you are all tattered and bruised
Come to me and I will make you anew
The reflection you see is not what I planned
I will give you a new heart, your future is in My hands
The acceptance and love you’ve searched all along
Is here in My arms, right where you belong
Come and receive the goodness in store
For you are not alone anymore

- Cary Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment